I teach in:
My local London area:
Instruments that I teach:
Styles that I teach:
Classical, Jazz, All Styles
London Piano Masters is the first Music Academy to offer the Flexibility of Private Lessons with the Professionality and Opportunities of an Established Musical Institution for any age and level.
The LPM Faculty is composed by young, talented and experienced concert artists graduated from the top Music Universities, making the London Piano Masters an environment full of joy and excitement, ideal to nurture the love for music from the comfort of your house or at one our London locations more convenient for you.
The Academic Year will conclude with a Gala Concert at Steinway Hall, when the End of Year LPM Diploma will be given to the full year students
The LPM Faculty is composed by young, talented and experienced concert artists graduated from the top Music Universities, as Royal Academy of Music, Royal College of Music or Guildhall School of Music and Drama.
Together with a passion for teaching, they all have a very active recording and concert-performing career.
Reasons to study with me:
The “Children's Corner” is a course especially designed for younger musicians from Beginners to Grade 5. Younger students will approach the instrument and their first repertoire with joy and creativity, with the choice of an exclusive personal achievement or for gaining official Grade Examinations and competing for the most exclusive Secondary School Music Scholarships. The “Michelangeli International Academy” is dedicated to more advanced musicians from Grade 6 to Conservatoire Level. This is aimed for students of higher experience to enlarge their repertoire for pure love of the instrument or for gaining official Grade Examinations and competing for the most exclusive College and University Music Scholarships. The “Jazz Academy”, devoted to the study of modern styles including jazz, blues and funk, is suitable for musician of any age and level. It will be a precious opportunity to work with amazing professionals in the modern music scenes for nourishing a personal passion or developing a future music profession.
Further advantages of being part of the London Piano Masters are:
1. the possibility to change the lenght of the lessons after each month or term enrolment
2. the opportunity to perform at the End of Term Concerts at Steinway Hall, all recorded on DVD (you can watch some of the performances on our You Tube Channel ), and End of Year LPM Diploma;
3. the possibility to try different styles (Classical, Jazz and Moderns) during the same enrolment, wether to nurture a full culture of the chosen instrument or to decide which style inspire you most;
4. Internal Grade Examinations (for students that don't want to take the official ABRSM, but still want to have an internal academy achievement: it can be booked any time during the winter academic year, with the comfort of a panel of known and friendly teachers from the Academy);
5. flexibility in the half-term vacations, with a second week of vacation to be chosen any time during each term;
6. siblings and family discounts
7. a discount for further studies such as e.g. musical theory, another instrument or another musical style (many students enjoy studying Classical and Modern Music at the same time: also two instruments is a requirement for applying to music scholarship for to the most exclusive British private schools);
8. a priority discount for our Easter and Summer International Masterclasses where the pupils can compare their training and musical experience with students coming from other countries and music academies.