Jessica Rose's Teacher Profile Page
Discover Jessica Rose's teaching style and pedagogy:
Growing up in a family of musicians I spent most of my spare time playing music. By the time I was 3 I had written my first song and by age 7 I was working as a session singer, providing my young voice for cartoon themes, kids songs and even a couple of club anthems.
I’ve been teaching singing and musicianship for a little over ten years both privately and in group settings, and recently decided to train as a yoga teacher so that I could share the mental and physical benefits of breath work, meditation and body work with other singers and musicians – it has helped me so much in my own creative work and my life in general! I have also trained as a creativity coach with Eric Maisel PhD so that I can help my students to overcome the common blocks that artists and performers encounter in their creative lives.
I've been playing music since I was in my toddler years, teaching singing and music for over ten years and am committed to my continuing professional development.
So far I have done the following training
- Yoga Teacher Training - Quantum Yoga
- Vocal Workshop Leader Training - The Courage to Sing
- Creativity Coach Training - Eric Maisel
- Singing Teacher Training - Olivia Hyde Coaching
- Certificate Workshop Leading - Goldsmiths Uni
- Certificate Vocals (Jazz) - Box Hill, Melbourne
- Certificate Music Theatre - Bartuccio's Melbourne
- 9 years private vocal and musicianship training
I am a member of the Natural Voice Practitioners Network
Reasons to study with me: