Marco Cirillo - A New Teaching Approach's Teacher Profile Page
Discover Marco Cirillo - A New Teaching Approach's teaching style and pedagogy:
Marco Cirillo -is a guitarist of distinction, his appreciation for music of all styles make him a well rounded and interesting player.
I am proud to say that my new teaching approach is 100% result guaranteed. Check my teaching approach Videos at
By studing with me you will have a chance to
- Start to play from the first lesson by studing exercises I ve designed for beginners and Med-Advanced Guitar Players. Each exercise have a matching backing track with three different speeds so you can have a constant and gradual improvement and the feeling that you are playing with a real Band.
- Use a great Tone during the Lesson and develop you personale Touch by using my Professional Gears.
- Learn how to play Acoustic Guitar. Are you a singer that want to learn Guitar and perform your Songs Live on Stage? By using my teaching path you will be able to develop a greatest coordination between right and left hand, open strings chords, rhythm patterns and fingerstyle. Also Song Writing, Harmony and Chords Connection.
- Use, wisely, the best-selling Guitar Methods for Guitar.
- Learn how to Improvise wisely.
- Learn the difference between play Guitar with the Band and play in Duo.
- Learn different music Style: Rock, Pop, Jazz, Funk and Classical.
- Learn how to Improve your Speed, Control, Legato, Alternate Picking, Rhythm Chops, Scales and Chords
Reasons to study with me:
Have fun is the spice of my lesson. Go through a music path without having fun can be the reason why lots of people give up after months or years. Having Fun doesn’t mean no discipline !
When you start to play an instrument, you need to go through some pure technique, mechanical exercises, aimed to develop your coordination… what a nightmare! Just think about the classic “1234 combination”, scales and arpeggios… those exercises are essential but they can be boring and frustrating. With my lesson you will have fun learning and practicing those essential.