Phoebe Snelling's Teacher Profile Page
Discover Phoebe Snelling's teaching style and pedagogy:
Phoebe Snelling started playing the violin when she was seven. Since then she has won many competitions and scholarships in the UK to play solo, chamber music and orchestral works in some of the most prestigious places in England.Education:
- The Purcell School of Music
- The Guildhall School of Music and Drama (Bachelor)
- Played with many orchestras in venues such as The Royal Albert Hall, The Barbican Hall, Queen Elizabeth Hall, The Royal Festival Hall and St. John Smith’s Square.
- Worked with conductors such as Sir Simon Rattle, John Rutter, James Mcmillan and Vasily Petrenko.
- As a chamber musician she has played in The Wigmore Hall and Westminster Abbey.
- Phoebe has had private teaching experience in Suzuki, Galamian and Rostal methods
- Phoebe was a Leading member of an outreach program at The Purcell School of Music which toured round the British Isles. Since then she has collaborated in Schools and nursing homes with members of Guildhall School of Music and Drama.
- Jan Andreoli Tortaveli, Rafael Todes, Carol Slater and is currently studying with Simon Fischer at The Guildhall School of Music & Drama.
BMus Violin Degree
Reasons to study with me:
Violin and Music Theory