WANTED: Piano Teachers Who Are Looking for More Students
As a successful piano institution, we are currently expanding in Central London.
The schedule of our piano instructors is now fully booked in our own premises, and we are recruiting brilliant piano teachers who would be happy to join our team, and participate in this extraordinary venture.
Please only apply, if you believe that you match our requirements, and answer YES to the questions below:
- Are you a serious and dedicated piano instructor, who has decided to make a career out of piano teaching?
- Have you got at least 5 years experience in piano teaching?
- Do you have your own acoustic piano at home, and are you able to use your own premises for teaching purposes?
- Are you highly qualified and comfortable with teaching adult amateur pianists up to grade 8 standard?
- Do you live in Central London?
- Are you available for teaching, at least 45 weeks a year
- Are you available from Monday to Thursday between 5pm and 9pm?
- Are you planning to live in London, and dedicated your life to piano teaching for the next 5 years?
We would be delighted to hear from you, if you have answered YES, to all these questions.
Please note that you MUST benefit from your own teaching facilities, as offering lessons in various music studios in London will not be accepted.
When students will book a course with us, you will be teaching them exclusively from your own premises.
Is it not a brilliant way to expand your own piano teaching studio?
Contact us below if you meet the criteria above to apply: